Saturday, March 24, 2012

Let's Give It a Try Again

You know, life has really been crazy and I feel the need to write again. I seem to go through spells where writing helps me make the trip to sanity and back each day. I am in need of that, or it could be that I just need a listening ear....I think it's the latter of the two.
So many things to talk about...where should I begin. Things haven't gone as I thought they would since I last started to revive this blog. I wonder why we think that we can plan life? We plan and plan and you know what...it can all go a totally different way than we'd have ever planned. I can tell you this, my new motto is "Lord willing and the creek don't rise." Not sure where on earth I heard that saying, but it does help me place my trust in what I don't know...I don't know what tomorrow is going to hold, or next week, so I can plan and plan, but it may not turn out quite like I had thought.
Basically, this week I will venture to write again, about something that I think is interesting or just my ramblings, of course that is- Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea! So glad you are back again. I have to admit it feels good to be back on my blog, so I'm sure it was therapeutic for you to post on yours again. Love ya bunches sweetie!

~LL~ said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU!

I hear you, on the blog thing. I am the same on my blog. And, I have sometimes found myself disappointed in myself for not doing what I "had planned."

But, there is truly a peace that comes with "letting go, and letting God!"

love you, friend!

RMSLIL said...

I had to look at my blog list about four times to make sure this was you. WOW! glad you are back.