Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who Knew?

A wise friend told me a few years ago that writing was a great outlet and encouraged me to continue writing, even when I have nothing poignant to say. I may let the creative juices flow again and begin to write again. I guess I've been in a "season" where even writing seems like a luxury that I cannot afford. And I don't want this is become a place where complaining reigns- that is NOT going to happen. Complaining, in my opinion, doesn't get you anywhere and is a waste of energy.

Our life has been crazy busy, but a good kind of crazy. These 2 little boys keep us on our toes from the time they get out of their crib to the time they go back in! As I type right now, Benjamin is walking around with a Walmart bag filled with a dirty diaper, saying "poop." Life is never dull around here. These are the times, I pray that I am able to remember, these moments when they still care what my opinion is, when they love to still sit in my lap and my hugs are the most important thing before bed. I know that life can be short and I know that in a moment life can change.

I am actually glad to be homeschooling my kids this year. I hope and pray that I have finally overcome the battle that I go through every year. I was thrilled to get started today and love the time we get to have together. I want to make clear that I in no way think this is the only way...it's just our way. It is the way the Lord has led us, for our family. So, as I talk about my happiness please don't be offended or feel that I am condemning your choice. It is one of the reasons that I love the country we live in- choices. I will respect your choice to send your kids to public school and you need to respect my choice to teach them at home. It really is that simple.

Life is interesting and we are KrinerChaos but I wouldn't have it any other way. To God be the glory!

2 comments:

RMSLIL said...

Glad to see an update. I still think you are Superwoman!

Unknown said...


Really such a nice and wonderful information.






Please also click on this keywords please :-- structured settlements | sell structured settlements | sell annuity | lump sum cash payment