Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful November Day 7

Day #7

I am thankful for the seven beautiful children that lay their heads down under our roof every night.

When I was a young girl, I used to tell my mother that I wanted nine kids, yes that said NINE. I never imagined that I would actually get close to that number, but here I am at 39 years old and I have seven. I loved the day that I put all nine of us on the back windows of our 15 passenger van, plus I added the dog and two cats- just for the shock value of seeing the windows full. These children are my biggest blessing of all and while there are some days that I wonder what on earth were we thinking, there are more days that I feel so honored that the Lord trusted me enough to give them all to me to; to be their mother.

1 comment:

Dew said...

It's nice to see that You love your children so much. I hope that all of them understand that it's like a treasure :)