Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful November

You know, I just wanted to make it known that I am picking my "thankfuls" according to what happens in my day. In other words, I have an entire month and there is so much to be thankful for that I am not worrying about where people are on the "list." Now that we've clarified that...
 
Day #5
 
I am thankful for Police Officers.
 
I am a daughter of retired police officer, so I naturally have a certain love for them. Last night, I was able to think about the harms they put their lives in to serve and protect our communities. They serve and protect everyday, even when they are not on duty. They are called to be peacemakers in the midst of our troubled land. They are everyday heroes in my book.
 
And I'd like to point out that they don't eat at doughnut places all the time....I saw 6 of them at a Chickfila last week!!!

No comments: